Day 64 - Last Day of SC
I had my big sentence correction finale today. I began my day by doing 9 Delta Course Bonus Questions (finally finished all 179 problems!), a reading comprehension passage from OG, and 10 DS problems from OG. Next, I re-read Sahil's SC Notes, which I must emphasize again, are excellent. After that I did some problems from Kaplan 800.
For my last set of 40 Official Guide Sentence Correction problems, I got an 85% hit rate. I'm sad to say that I haven't scored over 90% even once in any OG set, but at least I've stayed fairly consistent, except for one day.
While I'm not completely satisfied by my sentence correction preparation, I'm ready to move on to critical reasoning. I have to keep progressing because my test date is rapidly approaching. Thank God!
SUMMARY OF DAY 64 WORK:
1. Delta Course Bonus Questions, #171-179 - Finally completed all 179 questions.
2. Official Guide Reading Comprehension Passage, #37-42, pages 332-333.
3. Official Guide Data Sufficiency Questions, #21-30, pages 239-240.
4. Re-read Sahil's SC Notes.
5. Kaplan 800 Review and Problems, pages 171-194.
6. Official Guide Sentence Correction Set, #31-71, pages 658-663.
RECAP OF DAY 64 INSIGHTS:
1. You can't master everything.