Day 71 - Getting Nasty with PS and AWA
Today I decided that it was time to start doing some serious essay practice, so I began the day by writing an Analysis of Argument essay and an Analysis of Issue essay using topics provided by ETS. I didn't time myself, but rather concentrated on how I wished to ideally structure my essays for the actual test. I found this exercise to be very useful. I hope to do several more essays in the future, and at some point, to time them.
I had a relatively short day. I scored an 85% on my Official Guide Problem Solving set, but nearly all of my errors were stupidly careless. After reviewing my errors from this set, I looked at the problem solving material in the Kaplan 800 book. As I mentioned yesterday, Kaplan 800 is very good with regard to its quant review.
Tomorrow I'll work harder and cover some more review of past topics. Peace.
SUMMARY OF DAY 71 WORK:
1. Analysis of Argument Practice Essay.
2. Analysis of Issue Practice Essay.
3. Official Guide Problem Solving Set, #361-400, pages 123-129.
4. Kaplan 800 Problem Solving, Algebra & Geometry Sections, pages 250-271.
RECAP OF DAY 71 INSIGHTS:
1. Do a few practice AWA essays before your test, just so you can be confident about them.