I had a big day of studying today. I began my day somewhat differently from my usual order, doing my Official Guide Critical Reasoning set first. The results were so-so, an 85% hit rate. Not too bad, but not amazing. I always want amazing.
After that I went through some Kaplan 800 critical reasoning problems. They were tough, but I have to admit the explanations in this book are terrific. Kaplan 800 does a good job of breaking down each problem and performing a thorough, clear analysis. Next, I went to town on reviewing past Delta Course and OG Data Sufficiency errors, followed by some OG sentence correction and OG reading comprehension problems.
If you have been reading this blog for a while, you may have noticed that I am incorporating more and more review and practice into my daily study routine. It's nice having all this practice, but my study time is getting longer, increasingly. For all you GMAT prep folk out there following my study routine, be prepared to allot more time for studying the closer you get to your test date. You're going to need it!
SUMMARY OF DAY 68 WORK:
1. Official Guide Critical Reasoning Set, #51-90, pages 511-521.
2. Reviewed 10 past Delta Course errors.
3. Reviewed 10 past Official Guide Data Sufficiency problems.
4. 10 Official Guide Sentence Correction problems, #1-10, pages 653-654.
5. Official Guide Reading Comprehension passage, #19-24, pages 326-327.
RECAP OF DAY 68 INSIGHTS:
1. When planning your study schedule, keep in mind that you will spend more and more time studying the closer you get to your test date.